- The final assignments for the
class have been posted.
- Section on 4/27 is cancelled. Instead, Tara will hold extra
office hours, 10 am - noon. Slides on the section topic are posted
on the sections page so you can still
learn about web design patterns.
- See the newsgroup for the
Design Review schedule. Post if you require changes. Attendance to
one section is mandatory for everyone.
- Design Review and Test Without Users assignments are available
on the assignments page.
- Discussion section on 3/16 is cancelled to give you a little
break after the midterm.
- Design Review assignment: discussion section on either 3/30 or
4/6 are mandatory. Groups will be assigned to one of these sections
during lecture on Thursday, 3/17.
- Section on 3/9 will cover (1) midterm Q&A - bring your
questions, (2) Denim intro: research project for prototyping, and
(3) paper prototyping Q&A - bring your questions.
- The project proposals due date has been pushed back to Thursday,
- TA's office hours have moved location: now in 356 Hearst Mining.
Same time: 12:30-2:30 pm Thursdays.
- Discussion sections are cancelled for Wednesday, 2/2. We will
hold discussion sections the next week (2/9).
- Due dates for assignments G0, G1, and G2 have been moved back by
one lecture each. Check the lecture schedule.
- Lab session attendance is optional. It is a time when you can get help
from the instructor or TA in the computer lab.
- A list of wait-listed students who are admitted to the class will be
available end of day Tuesday, 1/25.
- Due in class today: short essay describing your interest in cs160, your experience, and why you want to take the course.