CS162 Project FAQ
- What should be included in the design document?
Answer: The design document should be between 2000-4000 words in length and include the following
Additionally, please include your team members' names, course accounts, and group number.
What's the point breakdown for project 1?
- Overview of the solution (2-4 lines).
- Correctness constraints.
- Data structures
- Design decisions
- Description of Java classes and methods
- Pseudocode for key algorithms
- Test plan and test cases!
- Individual portion (40%)
- Group portion (60%)
- Design Doc [10 points]
- Design review [5 points]
- Final design doc [25 points]
- Code [60 points]>