- The final project/paper will be due on Monday, May 12.
- The final quiz will be in class on Thursday, May 8.
- On Monday, May 5, there will be a final review session from 7-9pm in Soda 310.
- Assignment 9 is due on Monday, May 5.
- Assignment 2 is extended, due Thursday, Feb. 14 (what a Valentine's treat!). That is when Assignment 3 will be distributed. We apologize for the difficulties with FANN; we'll have to switch to another program next year.
- Please take the survey at http://inst.eecs.berkeley.edu/~cs182/sp08/survey.php. This survey will allow us to get a feeling for your background. It will also help us reschedule the discussion sections so that they do not interfere with the Cognitive Science colloquium on Friday at 11am.
- Think you may've missed an annoucement? See the
old announcements page.
|Objective:||To convey the state-of-the-art understanding of how the brain computes the mind, based on Dr. Feldman's book, From Molecule to Metaphor. For more detail, please visit its website.|
|Lecture:||Tuesday and Thursday 12:30-2pm, 247 Cory|
|Friday 11am-12 in 9 Evans Monday 3-4pm in 31 Evans
|Friday 12-1pm in 9 Evans|
||Monday 1-2pm, Thursday 2-3pm
|TA:||Leon Barrett |