CS252 Project Presentation Schedule
December 6, 2007
All project presentations will be in 203 McLaughlin Hall.
Presentations must be less than 16 minutes long, leaving 4 minutes for
Q&A and changeover between groups.
- 9:40am Zou, Lickly, "Scheduling and I/O for real-time hardware"
- 10:00am Liu, Bui, Patel, Rehder, "Real time hardware"
- 10:20am Killebrew, Saini, "Manycore routing and interconnects"
- 10:40am Kin, Chentanez, "Efficient dynamic programming on parallel
- 11:00am Break
- 11:10am Huang, Kazian "Tracking processor memory bandwidth usage"
- 11:30am Beamer, Cook, "Reducing memory power usage on CMT system"
- 11:50am Lee, Lau, "Scalable and Virtualizable Network elements on FPGAs"
- 12:10pm Antonelli, Rahe, "Way-prediction in embedded processors"
- 12:30pm Break
- 2:10pm Sturton, McGrogan, "CAD for Quantum Computing"
- 2:30pm Hindman, Dasakakis, "Compiler/Library managed on-chip memory/ GPUs"
- 2:50pm Limaye, Staley, "Back to Basics"
- 3:10pm Bird, Murphy, Bui, "Hardware/software co-autotuning"
- 3:30pm End