Architectural and circuit level design and analysis of integrated analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog interfaces in modern CMOS and BiCMOS VLSI technology. Analog-digital converters: Nyquist and over-sampled, digital-analog converters, sample/hold amplifiers, continuous-time and switched-capacitor filters. Low power mixed signal design techniques. Data communication systems including interface circuitry. CAD tools for analog design for simulation and synthesis.
Student term project presentations on Dec. 7th.
Solution to the midterm exam and homework #7 posted.
Final exam is posted.
- Class notes will be posted in the section titled "Lecture Notes" prior to each class.
EE247, Fall 2010
- Tu,Th 2-3:30PM (299 Cory Hall)
- Instructor: Haideh Khorramabadi
- Office Hours: Tu 3:30-4:30PM & Thurs. 1-2pm @ 201 Cory Hall
- Extra office hours upon request
- Grading Policy:
- Homework/Project: 50%
- Midterm: 20%
- Final Exam: 30%