NEEI 6332 / EE 240 Advanced Analog Integrated Circuits
Announcements (Updated January 23, 2008)
· Homework 1 is due Tuesday, February 5, 2008. Please get started early because this homework will be your introduction to how SPICE will be used in this course. If you have problems with course material (lectures or notes), contact me and we'll sort it out.
· Homework 2 is due Thursday, February 14, 2008.
· Homework 3 is due Tuesday, February 26, 2008.
· Homework 4 is due Tuesday, March 11, 2008.
· Homework 5 is due Tuesday, April 15, 2008.
· Design project is due Friday, May 16, 2008.
· The models for both SPICE and Spectre available in the software section of the webpage
list: n240_class at cory dot eecs dot
Instructor: Ali M. Niknejad
Office Hours: Monday 1pm-2pm and Wednesday
For course content and prerequisites, contact the course consultant.
For information regarding registration, pricing or other administrative items, contact the CalVIEW office: