- A homework assignment will be posted on the website near the end
of each week and will be due on Friday of the following week before
The homework will be graded on
completeness and effort (max 3 pts).
- Each Friday, a quiz will be held during the first 10-15
minutes (don't be late) of the lab lecture. A quiz, covering
the material studied during the week, will typically be worth between
10 and 20 points and will be graded on correctness.
- Each week, you are expected to complete one laboratory exercise
or a project checkpoint. To receive credit, you must check off
your work with your TA during your assigned lab section.
- Checked off during lab on the week of the lab assignment, or
during the beginning (notify your TA at the start of section and he
or she will check you off as soon as possible) of the subsequent
week's lab section -- full credit.
- During the rest of the second week's lab section -- half credit.
- Other -- no credit.
- There will be three exams held during the semester. Details will be announced.
- This class will not have a final exam.
- Any act that gives you unfair advantage at the expense of another
- Examples include copying on exams, homeworks, copying design
data, modifying class CAD software, etc.
- If you ever have a question what will be considered cheating, ask
- We will use software to automatically compare your
submitted work to others.
- If we detect you are involved in cheating you will be:
- turned over to the Office of Student Judicial Affairs,
for investigation and sanctions, additionally,
- if you are found to have cheated, you will receive an F
in the course.