I made the Li Ka Shing wall tiles square and the Doe Library windows square.
The mosaic blending did not align too well because of impreciseness when choosing the points (I used ginput). I used the align image code given in project 3, using the first two pairs of correspondence points between the two images. This issue would be resolved in part b of the project.
I learned that producing mosaics is mostly expanding on what we've already learned in class (homography rather than affine transformation). However, in order to achieve a good effect manually, there needs to be very precise image-taking and choosing correspondences. A difference of a few pixels makes a very big difference.