We are very excited to teach you this fall! Please email email@example.com if you have any logistical questions or concerns. Otherwise feel free to email any of the staff members below.
Course tutors host tutorials and office hours and help with other aspects of the course such as assignment parties, Piazza support and grading.
- Hey everyone! My name is Abhinav and I'm a fourth-year EECS + Business student from Houston. I'm a huge basketball fan (KD’s #1 fan), love playing the clarinet, and know where to get the best mango lassi in Berkeley. Feel free to reach out and say hi to me anytime!
- Heyo! I'm Alicia (she/her/hers) and a sophomore studying EECS and Business. I'm from around Anaheim (hence the love for Disney) and am looking forward to zooming y'all about the wonderful world of code! Feel free to talk to me about anime, Disney, musicals, or anything CS61A!
- Hey everybody! My name is Alina, and I am a Data Science/CS double major with a big interest in the brain and cognition, so hit me up if you have any neuro jokes! I love baking bread, working out, and playing guitar, and I'm always down to chat (virtually, of course!) if you have any questions!
- Hi! I’m Amit (he/him), and I’m a second-year CS major from the Bay Area. In my free time, I enjoy following sports (mainly football and basketball) and binging Netflix shows. Feel free to reach out to me about 61A, sports, music (always looking for recs), or anything else!
- Hi, I am a sophomore (pronouns: he/him) studying CS. I spend my free time playing the piano and watching Netflix. I also love listening to Western Classical music and am addicted to Chopin's nocturnes. I am excited to be teaching you this semester! Feel free to get in touch with any concerns :)
- Hi! I'm Andrew, a rising junior studying EECS. I'm from San Jose, and my pronouns are he/him/his. I enjoy cooking, eating, reading, taking care of plants, and hanging out with friends. I'm looking forward to working with you. Email me if you wanna talk about anything!
- Hey! I'm Andrew and I'm a sophomore CS major from Boston and I'm excited to be one of your tutors this semester! Outside of class you can usually catch me playing video games or binging Drag Race. Feel free to reach out with any questions (email above) or if you just want to talk!
- Hi what's good everyone! I'm a third year EECS major and I like music, tennis, ramen, and Python.
- Hey! My name is Anikait Singh. I am a Sophomore studying Computer Science from Princeton, NJ. In my free time, I enjoy playing Valorant, listening to music, and biking. I enjoyed taking 61A last year and hope you do too. Feel free to ask my about anything!
- You don't have to walk to class this semester, so you might as well come to my section and say hello! [he/him]
- I'm a sophomore studying CS who's mildly addicted to pav bhaji, acoustic music, and random astronomy facts. I love talking about all things 61A and CS and Berkeley and life and finding internships and starting companies and whatever! I wanna help you out however I can. Email me, let's chat!
- Hi, I'm Benny, a senior CS and DS student. Please talk to me to get stressed.
- Hi, I'm Brandon! I took 61A as an incoming freshman without any CS experience and fell in love with the class so much I changed from MechE to EECS! I hope to inspire all of you with the same passion I found! In my non-quarantine free time I like to rock climb, ski, and play Smash!
- Hello there! I am a junior EECS transfer from Riverside City College. My hobbies include cooking, basketball (go Lakers!), and listening to music. Recently, I've picked up skateboarding. I can say with confidence that falling has become my new forte. Good luck and feel free to reach out!
- Hello all! I'm Brandon.
- Pronouns: she/her/hers Hullo! looking forward to (zoom) meeting and cs-ing with y'all! If I’m not sleeping or busy with school stuff, you can probably find me grocery shopping at TJs, appreciating a good ole sunset, playing volleyball, utilizing my high spice tolerance, or doing something artsy.
- Junior studying data science and computer science looking to become the Classic Tetris World Champion. Wish me luck and feel free to ask me many questions! My pronouns are she/her.
- Hi! I'm Chi (she/her), and I'm from the LA area. I enjoy cooking and trying new food, learning how to skate, planning upcoming vacations, and watching Brooklyn 99 (Terry loves yogurt). I'm thrilled to be teaching 61A. I can't wait to meet you and get to know you. It's going to be a great semester!
- Hello! I'm Chris (he/him), a second-year cs/stats major from the Bay Area. Outside of class, I love to watch anime, read books, and listen to music. Feel free to shoot me an email if you want to chat!
- Hey! I'm a third year EECS major from Sacramento. I enjoy eating hot pot, cooking/baking, working out, reading, and watching the Office in my free time:). Love meeting new people so feel free to reach out if you have any questions!
- Hi, I'm Connie (she/her)! I'm a sophomore studying EECS from Thousand Oaks, CA! When I'm not attempting to cs, you can find me running, baking, or bullet journaling, but not all at the same time! Feel free to ask me about anything and really looking forward to zooming with y'all :)
- (they/them) Third-year linguistics and CS major with who enjoys the simple things in life: theoretical syntax, key lime pie, and 2000s emo pop
- Hi! I'm a sophomore CS/Linguistics major and my pronouns are she/her. I love writing, learning new languages (trying to learn Thai and Turkish soon), playing visual novels (Ace Attorney!), and cooking. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions!
- Hi everyone! I'm Cyrus (he/him/his) and I'm a second-year intending to major in Computer Science. Outside of the "classroom" (more like meeting room), catch me watching all things sports related, attempting and failing to make all kinds of recipes, and answering Piazza questions.
- Hi! I'm a third year Math and CS major. In my free time, I like watching sports highlights, especially basketball and volleyball. Excited to meet you guys!
- Hey there! I'm Daphne (she/hers). I'm a second-year CS major who's really bad at time management and also at introductions. I love cats, even though I'm allergic. I like talking about really inane topics like whether hot dogs are sandwiches, or whether cereal is a soup or not.
- Hi Everyone! My name is Eknoor (she/her/hers) and I am a senior computer science major from the East Bay. CS61a was one of my favorite classes to take as a student and I hope that I can help make this class as enjoyable for you as it was for me! I look forward to great semester! :)
- Hi! I'm Emma (she/her) and I'm a junior CS and Cognitive Science major from the Bay Area. In my free time, I love playing board games, watching movies, and messing around on guitar. Feel free to email me about anything 61A related or otherwise!
- Bios are hard, just come talk to me or email me!
- Hello! I'm a fourth year CS and physics major from Taiwan/Bay Area. In my free time I like to read, try out different foods, and play badminton. Pronouns are he/him. Hmu for podcast or music recs (or anything else)!
- Hiii! My name is Evelyn and I'm a third year CS & Astro major. I love doing workout in my free time and traveling during vacations. I also like listening to sad Mandopop especially when I'm studying, so send me recommendations if you have any ;) .
- Hi! I'm Francis (he/him), my last name means bread in spanish :^]
- Hi Folks, this is Yongming. You can also just call me Frank. I'm a junior computer science major mainly interested in probabilities. I love reading books, from novels to classics, open to them all. Feel free to reach out to me!
- Hello! My name is George, my pronouns are he/him and I am a rising junior CS major from Chicago, Illinois. In my free time, I enjoy playing games and cooking. I absolutely loved taking 61A as a student, and hope that you all do as well!
- Hello! I'm a second year CS and Applied Math major. My pronouns are she/her. I like cooking and bakery so don't hesitate to share with me your favorite recipes. I also love figure skating and I'm a member of the Cal Figure Skating team. Looking forward to meeting you!
- Hi everyone! My name is Hongli (I go by Bob) and I am an Applied Mathematics and Data Science double major. You may have seen me teaching at CSM in the past, and I hope my tutorial sections are enjoyable and helpful! I greatly look forward to working with you all together in Fall!
- Hello everyone! I'm a second year CS major from the Bay Area with he/him pronouns. I like spending my spare time playing video games, watching football and basketball, playing with Rubik's cubes and browsing memes on Reddit. I'm very excited to be helping teach 61A this semester.
- Stop dreamin' start schemin'
- If you can code it slowly, you can code it quickly. (she/her)
- Hi everyone, I'm Jeffrey (he/him)! I am a second-year EECS major from Minnesota. I love playing tennis, finding the weirdest home workouts to do, and eating. Feel free to reach out to me with any questions or if you just want to talk about random stuff!
- Pronouns: she/her. Hey, I’m a junior studying CS, Math and Music from Toronto, Canada.. My favourite hobbies include play PUBG & Brawl Stars, drink boba, and collect perfume. I’m sadly no longer a pink haired human because my mom made me dye it back :( Looking forward to know y’all!
- Hi! I'm a sophomore majoring in MechE and EECS. I play a lot of video games in my spare time; I'm currently playing through Divinity 2: Original Sin, but Dark Souls, Halo, and Minecraft all hold a very special place in my heart. If you have any recommendations feel free to tell me!
- Hello! I'm Jenny (she/her) and I'm a 3rd year CS major looking forwards to tutoring this semester. In my free time, I enjoy things from curling up to watch a good anime to battling with wits and determination in Minecraft. Good luck to you and hmu!
- Hi, my name is Jenny (she/her); I'm a 4th year Data Science major, Economics emphasis. My hobbies include overusing the semicolon and Overthinking™; my quarantine interests have been sewing, art, and trying to figure out a post-grad plan lmao. Feel free to reach out to chat! (about 61A or otherwise)
- Hello all! My name is Jessica and I'm a third year studying CS from Fremont, CA. My pronouns are she/her/hers. In my free time, I enjoy hiking, cooking, and listening to music. Looking forward to see you all in tutorials!
- fun fact: in 2014, Gangnam Style became so popular that Youtube had to expand its view counter from 32 to 64 bits (~2 billion vs ~9 quintillion). i’m very excited to be tutoring this semester! best of luck, and feel free to reach out about robots, Melee, Berkeley, and of course, 61A. [he/him]
- Hi, I'm Joy! I'm a sophomore majoring in CS and Statistics, and I'm currently residing in Taiwan. My pronouns are she/her. I love going food hunting, traveling, and playing table tennis. Feel free to email me if you have any questions or if you just want to chat!
- Hi guys, I'm Julie (she/her)! I am a sophomore and an intended CS and MCB major from Minnesota. I love watching movies, eating spicy ramen, playing minecraft, and drawing. I'm real excited to be tutoring 61a this fall and I’m looking forward to meeting y’all!
- Hi all! My name is Kaavya (she/her) and I'm super excited to be teaching 61a again! I am a fourth year Data Science major who is a Bay Area native and loves dogs, boba, eating Sliver, and following YouTube workout videos (when I'm not feeling lazy). I look forward to meeting y'all this semester!
- Hey guys! My name is Kenny Chi, and my pronouns are he/him. I’m a second-year CS major from Cupertino, CA. In my free time, I love cooking, drinking Philz, and biking. I’m always looking for new songs on Spotify, so if you have questions about 61A or song recs, feel free to reach out!
- Hi there! My name's Kevin, and I'm a sophomore interested in applying computer science+data science in a biomedical context. Outside of academics and research, I am obsessed with anything music-related (especially jazz improvisation) and the outdoors! Looking forward to another exciting semester!
- Hey guys, I’m a fourth year CS and DS double major from Sacramento. Outside of CS I love to play volleyball, go to the gym, and rewatch the same sitcoms over and over. Excited for a great semester of 61A!
- Hey! I am a third year Data Science and Business major from Nairobi, Kenya. In my free time I enjoy baking, painting, and swimming. Excited to meet you all.
- Hi there, I'm Lauren! My pronouns are she/her/they/them. I like to organize pair activities and focus on practice problems in my sections. When I'm not spending time with y'all, I love spending time outdoors and listening to music. See you in Zoom!
- Hi, I'm a third year CS double DS major. I enjoy pastel painting and making pour over coffee. Can't live without cheese and jazz. I'm gonna use my last line to wish you a straight A in our very beloved 61A.
- Hi, I’m Liya! I’m a third year Computer Science major from Seattle, WA. I love designing, going to the beach, and drinking coffee. Feel free to chat with me about anything CS related or not and best of luck! :)
- Hi everyone! My name is Marie (she/her), and I'm a second year intended CS major from Los Angeles, California. I like cooking/baking, video games, and sewing. This is my first semester as a CS 61A tutor, and I'm really excited!
- Hello! I'm Mathilde (she/her) and I am entering my third year studying EECS. I'm from Albany, California and in my free time I enjoy swimming, dancing and exploring the bay - though these days I've also been baking a lot :) I love 61a and I'm so excited to be teaching it this fall!
- Heyo! My name is Matthew and I'm a senior studying Data Science. I am a huge American politics nerd and hope to work at the intersection of tech and politics someday. Apart from academics, I enjoy watching ESPN, playing bluegrass fiddle and guitar, and trying to beat my Fitbit friends in step count.
- gday mate! im a 3rd year cs major from san jose. i like to draw and make video games and read books. ive been on 61a course staff since my 2nd semester and im having a blast. here is a joke for u: Q: why do mathematicians wear glasses? A: bc it helps with division! i hope u laughed. toodaloo
- Hey! My name is Megan and I'm a third year Computer Science and Econ double major from Toronto, Canada. In my free time, I like to eat, sleep, eat some more and binge watch tv shows for hours on end. Feel free to hit me up with any questions and I'll try my! (*^▽^*)
- Hi! I'm a third-year CS major from Sacramento, CA. I love cooking, traveling, and Survivor and I'm excited to be a tutor again for 61A this semester! My pronouns are she/her.
- Hi! My name is Melvin (pronouns: he/him) and I'm a senior in EECS major! I came to Berkeley as a junior transfer from Pasadena, Los Angeles. I love teaching and I hope I can help you succeed in CS61A! Feel free to reach out to me about anything :)
- If you're waiting for the waiter, don't you become the waiter? :)
- Hey!! I'm Neha Haq (pronouns: she/her), a third year student majoring in Statistics and Data Science. I'm also a tutor for stat 20 - wondering if there's anyone taking both classes.. got to be at least one?!? (email me if so!) Looking forward to seeing you hahah of course if you show your video :)
- Hi! My name is Nikhita and I am a senior studying CS and Data Science from San Ramon, CA. In my free time, I like to read, watch TV, and exploring new boba places in Berkeley. Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions. Looking forward to virtually *meeting* you all.
- Hi everyone! I’m Olivia (she/her), and I’m a fourth year CS major and Art History minor from San Diego. Besides coding, I enjoy all types of crafts (but especially knitting), matcha lattes, and of course teaching. Looking forward to a great semester with you all!
- Hello, I'm Omotara (she/her) studying CS & Music, and I'm super excited to be a tutor again! I love playing video games, reading, and playing volleyball. If I’m not doing one of the aforementioned topics, you can find me berating my friends for not watching my latest tv and/or movie obsession.
- Hello! My name is Parth (he/him) and I’m a second year EECS major from Pleasanton, CA. In my free time, I love playing board games, watching Netflix, spending time in nature, and anything to do with food or music. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone :)
- Hello, I'm Patricia. I'm a fourth-year EECS major from San Diego. I like video games, anime, drawing, and listening to music (she/her)
- Hey there! I'm Rahul, and I am studying computer science and applied math. Outside of school, I love basketball (RIP Warriors), TV shows (wtf GoT S8?), and Okinawa milk tea.
- If you wear a headband during midterms, you gain a 20% boost in cognitive ability, truss. He/him/his.
- Hello! I’m a junior from the Bay Area majoring in CS and Applied Math. In my spare time I find myself playing video games, watching anime, or playing piano. I hope quarantine has been treating you all well, and I’m excited to see how online instruction will go!
- I am a third year CS / Math major I eat a lot of coffee and drink a lot of ramen I genuinely love teaching CS so reach out if you have any questions
- Hi! I'm a sophomore EECS. I wish there was an ocean made of orange-soda, but it'll only ever be a *fanta-sea.* Have some more puns: Why was the picture sent to jail? It was framed! How do flat-earthers travel? On a plane. I'm running out of characters: email me for more puns. :D
- Hi! I am a second-year computer science major! I love running/staying fit and all things related to music. I’m excited to meet everyone and am looking forward to a great semester -- feel free to reach out anytime! :)
- Hi! I’m Sai and I am a rising senior from the Bay Area studying CS. When I am not doing CS I love watching TV. Currently I am watching Money Heist, Succession, and Silicon Valley. Reach out to me if you want any recommendations for tv or want to talk about life in general. Good luck!
- Hi everyone! I’m a senior studying EECS and Statistics and I’m super excited to be tutoring for 61a this semester. I’ve taught through CSM and course staff for 3 years now. Can’t wait to get to know everyone!
- Hi all! I'm a forth year Political Science and CS major from Arlington, VA. When not under quarantine, you can find me at Imm Thai, Berkeley City Hall or on the Glade. Feel free to talk to me about 61A, politics, your dog, Avatar: The Last Airbender, or anything you're passionate about!
- Hi everyone! My name is Sarina, and I am a sophomore studying EECS + Business. I am from San Diego, and in my free time, I love to dance, run, bike, and swim in the ocean. I am so excited to be a tutor for 61A this semester! Feel free to contact me if I can be of any help :)
- Hey all, Sean (he/him) here. I'm a Junior studying CS from the Bay Area. In my free time, when I'm not slaving away at projects and HW, I enjoy watching Youtube, playing video games, and hanging out with friends. Feel free to hit me up if you want to chat about anything!
- Hi, my name is Selina (she/her). I'm a second year cs major from Irvine, CA. Besides teaching, I love to play video games, watch movies, and listen to soft music. Feel free to reach out to me about anything CS related or not!
- Hi I'm Serena. I'm a second year EECS major. I love watching movies, traveling, boba, and Disneyland! And I hope you all enjoy 61a :)
- Hello! My name is Shifa (she/her/hers), and I'm a sophomore studying bioengineering. I enjoy climbing trees, learning new languages, and taking pictures of nature. Coding is a really cool form of problem solving, and I'm excited for an awesome semester together solving puzzles!
- Hello! I'm Sophia, a second year applied math major. I love teaching, and in my free time I like to swing dance, knit, and play Candy Crush. My pronouns are she/her.
- Hey! I'm SreeVidya, but call me Vidya for short. I'm currently a sophomore studying CS and Econ, and can't wait to get to know you this semester! I love hip hop and trash reality tv (Love Island UK S6 >>>), so feel free to hmu if you wanna talk about cs or anything!
- Hello, I'm Steven! I'm a third-year from San Diego, and am super excited to be be working with you all this semester! I like board games and Pokemon Go, so hit me up if you want to trade Pokemon. My pronouns are he/him.
- Name: (Tim/Tu) Pronouns: (him/who) Least Favorite Text Editor/Framework: (vim/vue) Who's Excited For CS61A: (yes, I'm/ yes, you)
- Hello hello! My name's VS (he/him/his), and I'm a sophomore studying Computer Science & Data Science. When I'm not studying or teaching, I'm likely flying around in a flight simulator or starting yet another side project. Either way, there's probably music playing in the background (imvs.me/s/sp-m)!
- Hi! I'm Vivian and I'm a junior EECS/Bioengineering major. My pronouns are she/her. In my free time I like doing puzzles, baking, and playing board games. I'm excited to meet everyone and feel free to reach out to me!
- Hey! I am a third-year CS major from Kazakhstan (from where the first astronaut was launched to the space). Email me to chat about anything related to Berkeley, CS, music, classes, martial arts, piano, teaching, internships!