Meet the tutors
We are very excited to teach you this fall! Please contact course staff if you have any logistical questions or concerns. Otherwise feel free to email any of the staff members below.
Course tutors host CSM mentoring sections and office hours, as well as help with other aspects of the course such as parties and Piazza support.
- Hi! I'm Abi and I'm a junior from the Bay Area majoring in Computer Science and Business. Outside of teaching, I love dancing, cooking, and curating Spotify playlists. Excited to meet you all this semester!
- Hi! I'm a rising senior studying CS and econ. I like to play soccer, drink coffee, read, and watch tv shows/anime. 61A was a really rewarding class for me, so I hope you learn a lot this semester :) Feel free to contact me!
- Heyo! I'm a sophomore majoring in EECS who loves baking and playing games like Valorant and Potion Craft. If you want to chat or have any questions (or recipes), feel free to email me!
- Hey everyone! My name is Aneesh and I’m a junior studying computer science from the bay. I am really excited to be teaching 61A this semester! I love hiking, exploring, and concerts-my favorites are rap, rock, and r&b but I’m always looking for recs. Look forward to meeting everyone!
- Hi! I'm Ashwin, a sophomore majoring in EECS, and I’m super excited to be a tutor this semester! In my free time I like to work out, play golf, watch movies or some anime, cook, and I'm always trying to find new music. Feel free to reach out for food spots, song recs, or anything else :)
Ayda Nayeb Nazar
- Hi everyone! My name is Ayda and I'm a junior double majoring in Computer Science and Data Science. I'm super excited to be a tutor for 61A this semester and I can't wait to meet you all! Please feel free to reach out for anything :)
- Hi! I'm Brandon, and I'm a third year EECS major from Delaware. Some of my interests include sports (mostly tennis, football, and baseball), anime, and video games. I'm looking forward to having an amazing semester of 61A with everyone!
- Hey there! I’m a third-year CS major from the Bay Area, and I'm excited to be a part of 61A this fall. In my free time, I enjoy browsing Reddit, playing music-themed video games, and following (e)sports. Let's have a great semester :)
- Hey I'm Charlotte! I'm a second year student from Qatar majoring in computer science and minoring in politics, philosophy, & law. I love travelling, soccer, and melodic rap. I'm so excited to teach this semester!
- up late and legally obligated to respond to you
- Hi! I'm Christina and I'm a junior studying computer science. In my free time I love binging Netflix, making Spotify playlists, and taking photos. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions at all, or if you just want to chat! Looking forward to a great semester with y'all :)
- Hello! I'm Christina, a 3rd-year majoring in Computer Science and minoring in Astrophysics. In my free time, I enjoy playing basketball or badminton, as well as reading/watching/playing something in the sci-fi genre. I'm excited for an awesome semester together, and feel free to reach out!
- Hiya! I’m Emily and I’m a junior from Toronto, Canada studying CS & ORMS! In my free time, I enjoy swimming, cooking, and listening to French pop! Super excited to be teaching 61A this semester!
Eran Kohen Behar
- Hi! I'm Eran, a sophomore EECS major from Istanbul, Turkey. Besides teaching I love traveling, photography and to play the piano. Feel free to reach out to me about anything, 61A related or not :)
- Hiya! My name's Grace, and I'm a senior in CS. I love CS because I'm fascinated by a wide variety of topics, and the interdisciplinary aspects of computer science are never ending! My fun goal for this semester: learn 3D printing at Jacobs Hall and take the hiking PE class!
- Hi everyone! My name is Grace and I’m a 4th year CS major. In my free time I like dancing, hiking, and traveling and I also love cats. This is my first semester tutoring 61A and I can’t wait to work with some of you this semester!
- Hi, I'm Irene! I'm a second year EECS major from San Ramon, CA. I like watching Studio Ghibli movies and exploring new places on long walks. I'm excited to be on course staff this semester; feel free to reach out if you'd like to chat anytime!
- Hi I'm a sophomore studying EECS and this will be my first time on course staff. In my free time, I enjoy robotics, producing music, playing the saxophone, and hanging out with friends. At Berkeley, I am also involved in CSM (tutored 61A). I can't wait to meet everyone in 61A this semester.
- Hello! I'm Jackie, a sophomore from socal majoring in cs and I'm really excited to help teach 61a this semester. I like dancing, birds, and taking care of plants!
- Hello! I'm Jake and I'm a second year EECS major from Fresno, Ca. Outside of class I enjoy mountain biking, running, listening to all sorts of music, and playing spikeball on campus. I'm looking forward to meeting everybody this semester!
- Hi! I'm Jessica, and I'm a third year CS major. I like watching TV shows and have been trying to run more. I'm looking forward to this semester and feel free to reach out for anything!
- Hi everyone! My name is Jonathan, and I'm a sophomore majoring in CS. CS61A was the course that got me hooked on computer science so I hope you all enjoy it too! When I'm not programming, I like to play guitar, workout, and read. Looking forward to a great semester with y'all!
- Hey everyone. I'm a rising Junior majoring in Computer Science. I'm super excited to be a part of 61A this semester, and I look forward to teaching!
- Hi! I'm Kendrick Sharpe, a rising Junior here at UC Berkeley! I'm excited to get to know you all during the semester, good luck with CS 61A!
- Hey! My name is Kevin, and I'm a CS and Applied Math double major. I'd like to believe I lead a simple life -- I like working out and writing code. Hit me up if you want to talk about 61A! (Or anything else)
- Hi! I'm Kotryna, a sophomore studying CS + Philosophy. Outside of class I like to cook Korean food, listen to classic rock, go on very long walks, and watch documentaries. Reach out to me if you want to chat about anything from Python to Plato :)
- Hey everyone! I’m Kristy, a fourth year CS major at Berkeley. I took 61A freshman year fall, and this is one of my favorite classes at Cal. Feel free to reach out to me about CS, anime, and Cal in general. Hope you enjoy 61A!
- Hi everyone! I'm Laura, and I'm a sophomore from the Los Angeles area. I like drawing, reading, sleeping, and playing Minecraft! Looking forward to meeting all of you :D
- Hi! I'm Lucy, and I am a sophomore studying Computer Science. If you like K-Pop, we sure will have a lot to talk about! I also like to play racquet sports. And, I LOVE noodles and spicy food! Feel free to reach out to me for anything! P.S. Shoutout to my AI group, Eddy, Saransh, Andy, and Dom!
- Hi! I am a second year CS major from Michigan. Feel free to reach out anytime:).
- Hi! I’m Maanav, I’m a sophomore studying EECS and Business. I’m originally from India, and I really enjoy anything to do with tech, finance, and design. I also love films, stand-up comedy, and cricket. Super excited for this semester, feel free to reach out anytime!
- hello friends! i'm mialy, a second year intended cs major from san jose :)) when i'm not tutor-ing, catch me making french recipes and watching miraculous ladybug. feel free to reach out for literally anything! looking forward to meetin' with y'all :D
- Hi there, I am Mingxiao, and I am a second year intended CS/MCB/CogSci major from China. I love DIYing all kinds of stuff in my free time. 61A is definitely one of my favorite classes taken at Cal, and hope y'all enjoy it as well (•◡•) /
- Hey everyone!! My name is Noor, and I'm a sophomore majoring in Bioengineering and Data Science. In my free time, I enjoy baking, crafting, and spending time outdoors. Super excited to meet y'all and looking forward to a wonderful semester!
- Hi! My name's Peter and and I'm a CS+Econ sophomore from the great state of Maryland. I love reading, blogging, and working out. I really enjoyed 61A and this will be my second semester as a tutor. Reach out for course advice, song recs, bullet chess - anything!
- Hi! I'm Rachel, and I'm a second year majoring in CS from the Bay Area. I love eating Korean food, going on walks, watching movies, and teaching :) Feel free to reach out if you're feeling stressed or just wanna chat!
- Hi! I'm Rahul, and I'm a sophomore studying CS. I enjoy trying new food, watching movies/tv shows, and following sports (basketball and football). I’m looking forward to this semester. Feel free to reach out!
- Hey everyone! I'm Raymond and I'm a second year studying CS. Reach out, I'd love to chat about anything :)
- Hey, I'm Rohan! I'm a 2nd year computer science student from San Jose, CA. I've gotten really into guitar lately, especially fingerstyle guitar. I also love playing sports (particularly basketball and volleyball), watching new movies/shows, and trying new food. Always open to chat and meet you all!
- Hi, everyone!! I'm a 3rd year studying IEOR and CS! In my free time, I love playing sports, like basketball and volleyball, and I also follow the NFL and NBA. If you want to know about the best places to eat or the best boba shops around town, feel free to hmu! Excited to meet you all this semester!
- Hi! I'm Shivana, an EECS and Business Administration student. I'm excited to be teaching 61A this semester!
- Hi, I'm Steven! I'm a third year CS student from SoCal who loves watching movies, playing games, and listening to music (R&B and rap mostly). Feel free to contact me if you ever need help with anything. I'm super excited to meet you all and I'm looking forward to a fun semester of 61A with you!
- Hi! I'm Tiffany, a 2nd year CS major from Cleveland, Ohio. I like drawing, gaming, and making too many cups of tea. Excited to tutor this fall; feel free to reach out for anything!
- Hi! My name is Vikram Deepak and I’m a Junior from Cincinnati. In my free time I enjoy hanging out with friends and playing Ultimate Frisbee for Cal. I’m looking forward to a great semester with you all!
- Hi all! I'm a rising junior studying L&S CS, and in my free time, I learn how to build mobile apps, wander around Berkeley and the East Bay for new restaurants, and make snarky comments on Reddit. Feel free to reach out if you need anything!