Meet the TAs
We are very excited to teach you this fall! Please contact course staff if you have any logistical questions or concerns. Otherwise feel free to email any of the staff members below.
Teaching Assistants (TAs), also known as Graduate/Undergraduate Student Instructors (GSIs), focus their teaching efforts on a particular component of the course, such as sections, exam prep, or walkthrough videos. Head TAs additionally manage a broader component of the course, such as logistics, content, software, office hours, etc.
Some TAs have access to sensitive information, and so are listed first. A TA with the "cs61a@" tag has access to the firstname.lastname@example.org inbox, and so will see (and likely respond to) anything that goes through that email. A TA with the "DSP" tag has access to DSP information, and so will see anything related to accommodations.
- Hi!! I'm Jordan, and I'm a junior from the Bay Area. In addition to teaching, in my free time I like to crochet, cook and bake, play board games, and swing dance!! I'm super excited to be on course staff for CS61A again this semester :))
i'm a senior studying cs & music
i drum and play video games
hope you have a good time in this class :)
- Hi, I'm a senior studying CS and CogSci and this is my third semester on staff! In my free time I watch asian dramas and bad reality TV (just finished Indian Matchmaking), snack, play TFT and listen to music. Feel free to reach out to me about anything, I'm so excited to meet you all :3
- Hey! I'm a third-year from Qatar majoring in computer science and minoring in politics, philosophy, and law. I love hip-hop/rap and soccer. Email me to chat about anything :)
- Hi! I'm Grace, a fourth year CS major from Union City, CA. I enjoy taking naps, binging dramas and listening to music as an escape from reality. I'm super excited to be teaching 61A this semester and I hope you all will have an amazing experience!
- Hi there! I'm Kevin, a senior from Chicago interested in applying AI/ML to the medical field! Outside of research, I'm obsessed with anything music-related (especially jazz improvisation) and the outdoors! Feel free to reach out if you want to chat about CS/DS + premed, music, or literally anything!
- Hi everyone! I'm Marie, a senior from Los Angeles, California. I'm a Computer Science and Cognitive Science double major, and this is my sixth semester on CS 61A course staff. I love baking, playing video games, and sewing. I can't wait to meet you all!
- Hey everyone! I'm Raymond, and I'm a third year studying CS. In my free time I enjoy exploring new places, watching the NBA, and eating delicious food. Excited to work with you all this semester!
- Name: Tim/Tu Pronouns: Him/Who Worst Text Editor/Framework: Vim/Vue Favorite Slime: Rim/Uru Who's Excited For 61A: Tim/You I wrote this on a whim. Woo!
- Greetings! I'm Adit, a sophomore from Maryland majoring in computer science & data science. I love to make Indian filter coffee and am addicted to Chipotle! This semester, my goals include learning Japanese, trying to enjoy cooking, and being as active as possible. Excited to meet y'all =D
- Hi! I’m Amit (he/him), and I’m a fourth-year CS major from the Bay Area. In my free time, I enjoy following sports (mainly soccer and basketball) and binging Netflix shows. Feel free to reach out to me about 61A, sports, music (always looking for recs), or anything else!
- Hi! I'm Anto, a second-year student from Hong Kong studying CS and Music. I solve Rubik's cubes competitively (I'm ranked top 25 in One Handed and Blindfolded!) and really enjoy listening to video game music. CS61A was amazing for me, so I hope you enjoy CS61A as much as I did!
- Hi! I'm Ashwin, a third year EECS major, and I grew up in Singapore and Hong Kong. In my free time, I like to work out, play golf, watch TV shows or some anime, cook, and I'm always trying to find new music. Feel free to reach out for food spots, song recs, or anything else!
Ayda Nayeb Nazar
- Hi everyone! My name is Ayda and I'm currently doing a 5th year Masters in Data Science, so if anyone has any questions about that feel free to reach out. I'm super excited to be a TA for 61A this semester and I can't wait to meet you all! Please feel free to reach out for anything :)
- Hi! I'm Brandon, and I'm a fourth year EECS major from Delaware. Some of my interests include sports, anime, and video games. I'm looking forward to having an amazing semester of 61A with everyone!
- Hi! I’m a fourth-year CS + Data Science major from the Bay Area. In my free time, I enjoy reading webcomics, playing rhythm games, and following (e)sports. Let's have a great semester :)
- Hi everyone! I'm Cyrus, and I'm a fourth-year Computer Science major and Data Science minor from San Jose, CA. Outside of the classroom, catch me watching all things sports-related (go Dubs/Niners/Giants/Sharks!), attempting and failing to make all kinds of recipes, and answering Ed questions.
- Hello! I'm a fourth-year CS/MCB double major born and raised in the Bay Area. I love cats and also forcing everyone in my vicinity to discuss inane topics such as whether or not cereal is a soup and whether or not the water in my hometown is making people short. Also, I have a small obsession with pigeons.
- Hiya!! I’m Emily and I’m a senior from Toronto, Canada studying CS & ORMS! I love drinking matcha lattes, taking film photos, and listening to French pop! SUPER excited to be teaching 61A this semester :~)
- Sup, I'm Ethan, a sophomore studying computer science and second time TA. I like to play basketball, listen to Korean music, and play mobile games. CS 61A is still my favorite class to date, and I hope you will like it too!
- Hi, I'm Irene! I'm a third year EECS major. I love going on long walks, vibing to music, and anything Ghibli related. Feel free to reach out if you'd like to chat anytime; very excited to be teaching 61A this semester!
- Hello! I'm Jackie, a junior cs major from socal. I like cooking, dancing, plants, birding, and not doing tricks on my skateboard. Super excited to be teaching again and looking forward to this semester with y'all!
- hello! i enjoy walking in the rain, getting boba with friends, and teaching 61a; be sure to say hi to me if you see me :)
- Hi! My name is Jonathan, and I'm a junior majoring in CS. In my free time, I like to play guitar, workout, read, and watch a lot of random Youtube videos. Feel free to email me about anything!
- hey everyone! I'm a rising Senior studying CS from Cupertino, CA. This is my 5th time with 61A staff, and I'm excited to work with everyone in-person! In my free time, I enjoy swimming, ultimate frisbee, music festivals, and ofc eating burritos.
- Hey! I'm currently a junior studying computer science and applied math. My hobbies pretty much consist of working out and writing code. Hit me up if you'd like to work out or write code with me! (Or anything else, I'm down for anything)
- hi! i'm a junior studying cs & philosophy. i'm originally lithuanian, but my love for travel has taken me all over :D outside of class i spend time at the gym, listening to and writing about music (rock & electronic especially), and trying new cuisines. excited to see you in class!
- Hi! I am a third year CS major from Michigan. I love sparkling water, playing cards, and occasionally running. Feel free to reach out anytime:).
- Hey! I’m Maanav, I’m a junior studying EECS and Business. I like building useful things and I'm super interested in problems related to fintech and crypto infra. I also love anything to do with design, stand-up comedy, and poker! 61A is really fun and I've been helping teach the course for over a year now, happy to chat anytime :)
- hello friends! i'm mialy, a third year cs major from san jose :D when i'm not ta-ing, catch me making french recipes and going to concerts every week lol. feel free to reach out for literally anything! looking forward to meetin' with y'all <3
- Hi there, I'm Mingxiao, a rising junior majoring in CS/MCB major from China. This is my fourth semester on staff, and when not studying/teaching/doing experiments, you can find me strolling around in TJ, cooking, or napping. 61A is definitely one of my favorite classes here, and hope y'all enjoy it as well (•◡•) /
- Hey all! I'm a third-year BioeE + Data Science major from the Bay Area. In my free time, I enjoy baking, crafting, and spending time outdoors. Super excited to meet y'all and looking forward to a great semester! Also, feel free to reach out about anything :)
- Hi! I'm a rising junior from Maryland majoring in EECS. I like swimming, water polo, frisbee, volleyball, cooking/baking, video games, jamming to IU, and anything outdoors. Looking forward to an awesome semester, hope you are too :^) woohoo
- Hey! I'm a second-year CS & philosophy student from the South Bay. I enjoy strawberry matcha lattes, The Good Place, puns, and VS Code's high contrast theme :). I loved 61A and am super excited to get to teach y'all in the fall!
- Hi! I’m Rachel, and I’m a junior majoring in CS. I’m from the Bay Area, and love exploring and finding new food places with friends. (In my free time you can typically find me snacking while watching a kdrama or crime doc.) Excited to teach this semester! :)
- Hi! I'm Rahul, and I'm a junior studying CS. I enjoy trying new food, watching movies/tv shows, and following sports (basketball and football). I’m looking forward to this semester. Feel free to reach out!
- Hi! I'm Ruslana, and I'm a senior studying Computer Science. In my free time, I love to knit and crochet, watch fun movies, and do puzzles. I also dance on campus with Thrive Dance Company and am the President of AWE. I'm super excited to hang out with you all this semester. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions!
- Hi, I'm Steven! I'm a fourth year CS student from SoCal who loves watching movies, playing volleyball/spikeball, and listening to music (R&B and rap mostly). Feel free to contact me if you ever need help with anything. I'm super excited to meet you all and I'm looking forward to a fun semester of 61A!