There are several ways to contact course staff:
- Private Ed post: These can be seen by all course staff (instructors, TAs, tutors). Please do not direct posts to individual staff members, as they're likely to be missed. If you're asking a question about your assignment code, please follow the private post template.
- email@example.com: Messages sent to this email can be seen by some of this semester's Head TAs and the instructors. We keep the emails, so future (head) TAs may also have access. We can delete any email you sent us after the fact if you request it. If you are sharing personal information, you may not want to send it there.
- firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com: You can email your instructors directly. This approach is more reliable than a bCourses message or an Ed message only visible to instructors. If you have a question for both of us, please send only one email addressed to both of us.
- Extension request form: Please fill out this form if you would like to request an extension due to extenuating circumstances. If you request an extension via Piazza or the course email, you will be directed to this form.
- Book an accommodations appointment: You can use this calendar to book an appointment to discuss accommodations, DSP or otherwise. If you believe, for any reason, that you will need extra support or flexibility to succeed in the class, please book one of these appointments.
- OH feedback form: This is an anonymous Google form that is readable only by the instructors and is specifically for giving feedback on interactions you've had with course staff during office hours (negative or positive!).
- General feedback form: This is another anonymous Google form that is readable only by the instructors. Please use it to share any feedback about the course and how we can improve it.
- Individual email addresses: All of our email addresses are listed on the staff pages. We encourage you to use the options above if they meet your needs, since they will reach more people. However, this is a good option when sharing personal information.
The EECS department also provides many ways to report issues within the department. Please do report any incidents to us or to the department using the department form, so that we can continue to improve the CS student experience. Thank you!