We are very excited to teach you this fall! Please contact course staff if you have any logistical questions or concerns. Otherwise feel free to email any of the staff members below.
Course tutors host CSM mentoring sections and office hours, as well as help with other aspects of the course such as parties and Piazza support. Certain Tutors have access to sensitive information, and so are listed first. A Tutor with the "cs61a@" tag has access to the firstname.lastname@example.org inbox, and so will see anything that goes through that email.
Abby Brooks Ramirez
- hi! i'm a second year from napa, ca and i'm super excited to be part of 61a this semester! in my free time i love to crochet, bake, propagate my plants, read, and play magic the gathering. feel free to reach out to me with any questions or if you just want to chat :)
- Hi, I'm Abi! I'm a senior from the Bay Area studying Computer Science and Business. I love dancing, cooking, and dogspotting in my free time. I'm looking forward to meeting you all this semester!
- Hi! I'm Albert, a second-year CS major from Norcal. Hobbies include playing soccer, piano, smash bros, and listening to kpop. Feel free to reach out and excited to meet everyone!
- Hey everyone! My name is Aneesh and I’m a senior studying computer science from the bay. I am really excited to be teaching 61A this semester! I love hiking, exploring, and concerts-my favorites are rap, rock, and r&b but I’m always looking for recs. Look forward to meeting everyone!
- Hey all! I'm a second-year coffee lover from Seattle who enjoys listening to Niki. My part time job is keeping my orchid alive, but I also just started collecting pins. Always free to talk about 61a :D
- Hey, I'm Ashwin! I'm a 2nd year studying CS from Orange County. In my free time, I'm usually going to the beach, listening to music, or just driving around. Excited to meet everyone! Feel free to reach out about anything!
- hi, i'm austin! i like running, hiking, and very spicy food.
- Hi! I'm Christina and I'm a senior studying computer science. In my free time I love binging Netflix, making Spotify playlists, taking photos, and chasing sunsets. Feel free to reach out anytime if you'd like to chat! Looking forward to a great semester :)
- hi im chris and i love my two ikea ODGER chairs.
- Hey! I’m Edward, a sophomore majoring in EECS from the Bay Area. I can often be found chugging cheap caffeine, rewatching Marvel movies, or trying (and failing) to stabilize my sleep schedule. I’m excited to meet y’all!
- Hi everyone! I'm a sophomore studying EECS from Los Angeles, CA. I love listening to indie pop/rock and sometimes edm to study, but I'm always looking for more music. My favorite movie is Big Hero 6, and my favorite movie series is the How to Train Your Dragon trilogy. Feel free to reach out :D
- Hiii~ I'm Emily (she/her series). I didn't have much experience when I took CS61A, so feel free to ask me ANY questions. I'd love to help you and give you tips! Here's a list of things I that make me happy: my dog (Archie), books, f o o d, tennis, BTS, Rich Brian, fOoD, historical C-dramas. :)
- Hi everyone! My name is Hima, and I’m a rising second-year majoring in EECS. I took CS61A in my freshman fall semester and am super excited to be tutoring this semester. Feel free to email me if you have any questions or want to chat about anything CS-related. Looking forward to meeting you all!!
- Hello! I'm a third year EECS major from Fresno, Ca. I enjoy mountain biking, playing spikeball around campus, and reading about things like philosophy and linguistics. I'm looking forward to a great semester!
- heyo! i'm jonathan, a junior studying data sci, cs, and psych. outside of school you can either find me at FSM hanging out with friends or out on a nearby trail hiking! i love to travel; a fun fact about me is that i've been to 47 states and 2/3 of the national parks! always happy to talk about anything (course related or not) over coffee or boba!
- hey! my name is julia and i'm a sophomore studying cs. i like playing the guitar and i'm a chipotle lover <3
- Hi! I am a 2nd year studying EECS and Material Science. I am very excited to be tutoring for CS 61A this Fall. I enjoy playing the piano, volleyball, and chess. Feel free to ask me about anything (course-related or not). I'm looking forward to meeting you all!
- hey! im a second year majoring in eecs and (intended) business administration. besides teaching, im interested in cooking, fitness, and playing pokemon showdown. please feel free to reach out about anything at all, or to challenge me to a pokemon battle >:).
- Hey! I'm a senior transfer from the Central Valley, majoring in EECS. I love talking about computational music, ARAM, and cats. Please feel free to reach out for anything related or unrelated to 61A and I'll always be willing to help out. Looking forward to a great semester with everyone!
- Hi, I'm Pradyun, a sophomore studying CS and Economics! I'm excited to meet y'all this semester and hope you have a great time in 61A :)
- Hi everyone! I’m Priya, a second-year EECS & Econ major from New Jersey. This is my second semester as a tutor for 61A! I love playing guitar, trying to learn how to cook lol, and listening to music. Reach out if you have any questions or just wanna talk! Looking forward to meeting you :)
- Hi! I’m Raman, and I’m a third year studying CS and Data Science. In my free time, I enjoy playing pick-up soccer and basketball, hiking, and listening to podcasts. I’m super excited to meet you all! Feel free to reach out anytime!
- Hi, I'm Rikio! I'm a second-year CS & Public Health major, and this is my second time being a tutor for CS 61A. I'm really excited to meet all of you -- feel free to reach out about anything!
- hey whats up! I'm Rohit, a 3rd year CS major. i love traveling, teaching, food, and dancing :) hmu if you need any help with anything, don't hesitate!
- Hi! I’m Sahityasree, a second-year CS major from the Bay Area. In my free time, I enjoy singing, doing crosswords, reading, and hiking. Feel free to reach out anytime, and I hope you enjoy 61A!
- Hey there! I'm a junior majoring in MCB and CS, and if you want to hear how I trained my cats (yes, trained my cats), feel free to come chat with me about it!
- Hi! I’m a sophomore majoring in EECS & Business Administration. Outside of 61A, I love watching comedy shows and sci-fi films, trying new recipes, and listening to music with friends. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions!
- Hello there! I'm Tyler. I'm a sophomore majoring in computer science. You’ll probably find me playing strategy games, volunteering at various places, or riding public transit around Berkeley. Hope to have a fun, productive semester with you all!