Meet the academic interns
Academic interns help students in lab sections.
- Hey everyone! My name is Aarin and I'm a freshman studying CS. I like football, video games, strawberry ice cream, and pop music. I also love teaching and am really excited to be an AI this semester. Feel free to reach out to me about anything! : )
- Hey everyone! My name is Abhigna and I am a sophomore from the Bay Area majoring in Data Science and minoring in Computer Science. I enjoy traveling, hip-hop dancing, finding easy vegan recipes, and watching Netflix! Super excited to meet everyone this semester :)
- Likes eating good food, open to help out!
- Hi, I'm Akul and I'm a freshman from the Bay Area.
- Hello! My name is Alan Qi and I'm a freshman at UC Berkeley intending to major in Computer Science. My hobbies include playing video games, watching movies/kdramas/tv, and listening to anything pop. Please reach out to me if you have any questions or just wanna chat with me. Looking forward to meeting with some of y'all during the semester!
- Hi! I'm a freshman planning to major in CS. Hobbies include playing soccer, piano, smash bros, and listening to kpop.
- Hi! I am a freshman studying EECS from Sacramento, California! When I am not programming mobile apps and websites, you can find me playing tennis, watching NBA games (Go Kings!), hanging out with friends, and listening to music! Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or would love to chat!
- Hey, I am Ananth. I am a freshman studying EECS and I am excited to be a CS61A AI this semester!
- Hey there! I’m Andy, I’m a first-year intended CS major from DC, and I enjoy solving Sudokus! :)
- Hello! I’m Anish! I’m a first-year studying Electrical Engineering and Computer Sciences. I’m super excited to serve as an Academic Intern for cs61a this semester and hope to be a helpful resource for you! Outside the classroom, I enjoy hanging out with friends, watching sports, and listening to music. I am also very passionate about robotics and machine learning!
- Hi! My name is Anniyat and I am a freshman from Kazakhstan. Apart from teaching, I really enjoy watching movies and detectives. Really excited for Robert Pattinson's Batman!
- Hi! I'm Anto, a first-year student from Hong Kong studying CS and Music. I solve Rubik's cubes competitively (I'm ranked top 100 in One Handed and Blindfolded!) and really enjoy listening to video game music. CS61A was super enlightening for me, so I hope you can enjoy CS61A as much as I did.
- Hello! I’m Arjun (he/him), a first-year intending Computer and Data Science from Los Angeles, CA! Some of my favorite pastimes include creating digital or ink-based illustrations, playing indoor volleyball, watching anime, and cooking various cuisines with my close friends. Excited to see you all at lab; feel free to reach out anytime!
- Hey all :) I'm a freshman intended CS major from Seattle. Always here to talk about anything music, coffee, or 61A-related!
- Hi! I'm a first year EECS major from Orange County. I like trains, music, food, and my cats. Feel free to reach out to me about anything :)
- Hi! I'm Ashwin, and I'm a freshman studying CS from the SoCal Area. If you catch me outside of 61A, you would probably catch me doing one of the following: exploring experimental music genres, playing 2K (funny enough I lost my jumper irl), drinking tea, or power napping. Feel free to reach out anytime ~ looking forward to a fun semester!
- I'm a junior BioE major who loves coding. CS 61A was a challenging class for me but I learned so much from it. I'm looking forward to sharing what I learned!
- Hi! I'm Ayati, and I'm a first-year intended CS major from Delhi NCR, India. I took 61A last semester and I'm really excited to be back as an AI. Outside of CS, I enjoy listening to music, reading and dancing. Super excited to meet everyone :)
- Hello! My name is Bella Chang, and I'm a sophomore majoring in Data Science. I’m originally from Seattle, WA (yay WA). Some fun facts about me are that I love green grapes, coffee, and chow chow pictures. Feel free to reach out & email me about 61A :)
- Hey! I'm a freshman studying computer science. Outside of 61A I also enjoy basketball and football! Feel free to ask me about anything!
- It's not about how you start, it's always about how you finish.
- Hi I'm a Taiwanese freshman born in Canada! When I started out coding, I didn't have much resources to help me. That's why I hope to contribute to all kinds of journeys on learning how to program! Outside school I play the piano, and enjoy Taiwanese/Japanese bakery with milktea/coffee while working on my projects.
- Hi everyone my name is Brian and I am excited to be meeting y'all. I am a junior transfer majoring in EECS and 61A has been one of the most fun classes I've taken. I like games and food so please let me know if you want recommendations! Looking forward in meeting y'all.
- Hi! I am Bryan, a sophomore majoring in CS. Looking forward to meeting you all!
- hello ya'll! I am third year from Southern California studying Data Science and Slavic literature. I love studying languages: computer and spoken. In my free time I try new recipes, reading, and watching Netflix. Come talk to me anytime :)
- hello! I’m Charlie, a freshman intended cs & stats & cogsci major from Shanghai, China. I enjoy music beat editing, watching & playing soccer, obsessed w/ coffee :p and strategy-based board games. Super excited to be AI-ing this semester and feel free to reach out for anything!
- Hi, I'm Christine! I'm a first-year studying EECS and physics from Saratoga, California. Besides teaching, I like to play cards, cook, and listen to music. I'm super excited to meet you all in 61A and always feel free to reach out anytime :)
- Hi! I'm Chris, and I'm a freshman from Fremont, California studying EECS and Business. I breath, drink, and eat mixed martial arts, food, and melodic rap. Super looking forward to meeting everyone!
- Hi, my name is Daniel and I'm a freshman studying Math/CS. I took CS61A last semester so I'm very familiar with being a student in CS61A! Outside of school, you'll catch me rooting for the Warriors, watching kdramas, or vibing to music. I'm always open to questions! Let's have a great semester! ^^
- Hello! Good to see you taking this course :D I'm a sophomore intending to major in CS. I like riding bikes around, swimming, playing tennis, rock climbing, and listening to music esp jazz/hip-hop/rock. I love making new friends so plz don't hesitate to reach out anytime! :) GLHF
- Sup people! My name is David, and I'm a first-year studying cs & stats. I'm from Shanghai, China and in my free time, I play league of legends, watch league of legends highlights, and do some game dev. Looking forward to an awesome semester!
- Hey guys! I'm a freshman from Florida studying computer science and applied math. Outside of 61A, I enjoy rock-climbing, bullet chess, Wordle, and sketching. I look forward to meeting all of you this semester!
- Intended CS major from Houston, Texas 🤠.
- Hello! My name’s Diana and I’m a first-year engineering student at UC Berkeley. I hope to pursue software engineering and I have dabbled in full-stack web development and video game development. I formerly worked as the CEO of a STEM tutoring nonprofit, and I have developed/taught 14+ STEM classes, primarily in CS and math. CS 61A was my favorite class and I'm super excited to be an academic intern for the class this semester!
- Hi! I’m Divya, a first year intended CS major from the Bay Area. I love trying new food, meeting new people, and watching random shows on Netflix :) I'm super excited to be an AI for 61a this semester and can't wait to meet you all! Feel free to reach out, I’m down to chat about anything, related to 61a or not.
- Heyo! I'm a freshman in EECS from Los Angeles and I like ultimate frisbee, video games and hiking. I thought CS 61A was a blast and I think y'all will love it.
- Hey! I’m Edward, a freshmen majoring in EECS from the Bay Area. When I’m not exploiting StackOverflow, I can be found chugging cheap caffeine, rewatching more Marvel movies, or “playing” TFT (I’m Iron, don’t @ me). Feel free to reach out for a round of badminton or to grab some boba!
- Hi everyone! I'm a freshman majoring in EECS, and the best piece advice I've ever gotten is: "Stop Dreamin' Start Scheming" -Ivan
- Hi! I’m Eric, a junior CS major. Feel free to ask me for any help!
- Hey! I'm a first year intended CS and cognitive science major from New Jersey. In my free time, I love thrifting, traveling, and hiking <3
- Sup yall, my name is Ethan and I'm a freshman studying computer science. Some things I like to do are hooping with friends, listening to K-r&b, and folding origami. Excited to meet you all!
- Hello! I'm Ethan, and I'm a 2nd year studying Computer Science. In my free time I enjoy playing baseball, music, hiking, and fishing!
- Hi everyone! I'm Evan, and I'm a second-year studying CS from the Bay Area. Outside of class, I play on the Cal Ultimate Frisbee team. 61a was what convinced me to go for the CS major, and I'm really excited to help out this semester!
- Hi, I'm Frank! I'm a first-year from NJ interested in declaring CS. I have two cats, Cupcake and Ellie, who are both complete drama queens <3 I love tennis, fried chicken, playing the guitar, and gymming! Looking forward to an amazing semester :)
- I'm Gabe, a freshman intending to major in computer science and pure mathematics. I'm a midwestern boy, hailing from Palatine, Illinois. In my free time, I enjoy crossword puzzles, dabbling in photography, and contributing to free-culture projects. In addition to being an academic intern, I am a news reporter for The Daily Californian and a CS88 CS mentor.
- Hi! I'm Gargi, and I'm a freshman studying Computer Science and Ethnic Studies. I love cats, music, reading, and coffee. I look forward to meeting you all, and feel free to reach out for anything!
- hi! i'm gina, an intended cs + ds major. i love watching soccer, consuming all things matcha, and crying over the occasional kdrama. hmu if you want to chat about life, the best team in the prem, or maybe even 61a :') looking forward to meeting y'all!
- Hello! I'm a first-year student, majoring in CS and Stat. I'm interested in machine learning, data analysis, and behavioral economics. I <3 61A! Besides teaching, I enjoy sailing, hiking, and biking. Looking forward to an awesome semester :o
- Hey! I am a freshman intending to do CS and Business Administration. I am from Kolkata, India. I really enjoy playing board games and sports!
- Hey hey hey! I'm a freshman from Danville, California majoring in EECS and possibly adding a certificate in design. Outside of studying computers and wires I love going backpacking, surfing, Trader Joe's mac and cheese, and Still Woozy. Reach out for anything!
- Hello! I'm Hima, a freshman EECS major from New Jersey. In my free time I enjoy painting, listening to music, and going on walks. This will be my first time being an AI, so any feedback would be appreciated. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me through email.
- Hey, I'm Hyun! I'm a sophomore intended CS major from South Korea. Feel free to reach out to me for anything :)
- Hi. I'm Ian and I'm a first year, studying computer science. I'm super excited to be an AI this semester. I love playing basketball and tennis and watching the Warriors. Looking forward to be part of your lab this semester!
- Hello! My name is Ishaan and I am a Junior studying Computer Science. I enjoy playing and watching sports (tennis, basketball), FPS games and movies. Feel free to reach out if you want to chat about 61A or anything else!
- Hi! I'm Jazem and I'm a second-year CS and DS major. I enjoy basketball, anime, and wasting my money at La Burrita. I'm super excited to meet you all; please reach out if you need anything :)
- Hi! I am a first year intending to study computer science. I am from the Bay Area and I love to read, listen to music, and recently have gotten into reading webtoons. Though it was hard, CS61A was a really rewarding class and I am excited to be an AI this semester. Looking forward to meeting everyone!
- Hi! My name is Jennifer (she/her) and I'm currently a freshman majoring in EECS. Some of my hobbies are cooking, watching movies, and reading! I'm so excited to meet everyone, and feel free to reach out with any questions or if you just want to chat :)
- Hello~ I'm Jessica! I'm a second year studying MCB (Neurobiology) and Cognitive Science. I enjoy playing the guitar and doing jigsaw puzzles :] Sending you lots of energy for 61A this sem & see you at lab!!
Jin Wei Wong
- Hi! I’m a freshman majoring in EECS! I enjoy listening to music, playing tennis and smiling! Do hit me up and let’s get drinks together :D
- heyo! i'm jonathan, a second year studying data sci, cog sci, and psych. outside of school you can either find me at FSMC hanging out with friends or out on a nearby trail hiking! i love to travel; a fun fact about me is that i've been to 47 states and 2/3 of the national parks!
- Hello Everyone! My name is Jose and I'm a 3rd year studying CS from Sacramento, CA. I'm a big foodie who enjoys trying out different spots to eat while exploring the city. Looking forward to an awesome semester.
- Hi! I'm José and I'm from Brazil. I enjoy kitesurfing, skiing, running, hiking, biking, swimming, and playing soccer. I love going to parties either to listen to techno, house, disco, or Brazilian stuff. I’m the coolest member on staff this semester. You should hit me up, the email’s right there.
- Hey y’all, I’m a freshman intending on studying cs and cog sci. 61a is a super enjoyable class and I hope everyone has lots of fun this semester! 😻
- hey! my name is julia and i'm a freshman studying cs. i'm a chipotle lover <3
- Hello! I'm Kanav, and I'm a first-year EECS major from the Bay Area. In my free time, I enjoy cooking, hiking, and watching sitcoms (currently on season 7 of Brooklyn Nine-Nine). Super excited to be an AI this semester, and feel free to reach out for anything!
- Hi! I'm Karan and I'm a freshman studying CS. In my free time, I like to work out, try new restaurants, and hang out with friends. Looking forward to a great semester!
- Big fan of philosophy (particularly ethics) and robotics. If you ever wanna talk to me about something cool please do! :>
- Hi everyone! I'm Kerem and I'm a first-year from Istanbul, Turkey majoring in EECS and Business. In my free time I enjoy exploring new places, playing video games, and watching action and sci-fi movies. I'm looking forward to being an AI for 61A this semester. Feel free to reach out for anything!
- Hey guys, my name is Key, and I'm currently a Sophomore studying Computer Science and Economics. I have great passion in healthcare, public policy, philosophy, and 3D design. I'm a part-time documentary photographer, and I always felt like I'm a fake STEM student who has the heart of an artist living inside. I had zero coding experience prior to 61a and REALLY struggled through it. I feel the pain and wish to be here to make your experience with 61a tiny little bit easier :)
- hi, i'm lizzy! i'm a freshman studying computer science from NJ. in my free time i like to travel, shop, and binge watch tv shows. feel free to reach out!
- Hey! My name is Mason and I'm a freshman EECS major. This is my first time teaching as an AI and I'm very excited to meet you guys. Besides coding I also watch a lot of Netflix (I'm addicted to anime and stand-up comedy) and play bunch fo games. Please reach out for anything.
- Hello! I'm a CS + Math major. When I'm not mindless trying to catch up with my work, I play pingpong, Civ V with my friends, and carry in BTD6. Excited to meet you all!
- Hi! I'm a 1st year from San Diego studying EECS. I took 61A last semester and had an amazing time, so I'm really excited to help out this semester on course staff. Outside of class, I enjoy hiking, playing guitar, and watching The Office!
- HI! I am a first-year studying CS. 3 words that describe my life are Spotify, YouTube, and Costco :)
- Hi everyone! I'm a first year student from the bay area studying computer science. I loved CS 61A as a course and can't wait to help teach it this semester! Looking forward to meeting you guys :)
- Hello! I am Naveen, a freshman and intended CS major from Fremont, CA. I took CS61A this summer and thoroughly enjoyed it. Outside of school, I enjoy chess, table tennis, and visiting my family in Fremont.
- gob ears
- Hi! I am a first year student majoring in EECS. I enjoy analyzing and building circuits, creating programming projects, and playing video games. I am excited to be an AI for CS 61A this semester and I hope everyone enjoys and learns a lot from this course!
- Hi! I'm Nikki, a freshman studying Computer and Data Science :) I took this class last semester and really enjoyed it, so I'm hoping to be able to share some tips and help y'all get through it! In my free time, I love drinking tea and exploring the Berkeley area with my friends.
- Good luck in CS61A this semester! I hope you all do amazing!
- Hi everyone! I'm Pragya, a freshman studying CS & philosophy from the South Bay. I enjoy matcha lattes, The Good Place, puns, and VS Code's high contrast theme :). Super excited to be working with y'all this semester! Feel free to reach out for literally anything!
- Greetings y'all! I'm a 3rd year studying CS. I am a huge plane geek with 747s being my favorite plane and I love Pokemon as well as cycling. I also like to build things during my free time. Feel free to email me about anything especially if you want a Pokemon battle!
- I'm a first-year intended CS major from San Antonio, TX. I love cats, volleyball, and (sometimes) running! I also really like slightly flavored sparkling water, and I listen to a lot of music (I like Beach Bunny, Dominic Fike, Mickey Darling, Sir Chloe, + more!) Looking forward to this semester as an AI :-)
- Heya~ I'm Raine (pronounce it like the weather 🌧), I'm a freshman studying CS, I love cs61a, teaching, hiking, programming, birds, Japanese culture, 3d modeling, game design, piano, computer graphics, and eating at Marugame Udon! I'd be glad to answer questions at any time :)
- Hi! I’m Raman, a sophomore studying CS and Data Science. In my free time, I enjoy playing pick-up soccer and basketball, hiking, and hanging out with my dog. I am super excited to meet you all! Feel free to reach out anytime!
Rami Ratl Mrad
- Hi! My name is Rami, a freshman majoring in EECS. I'm a big Formula 1 and UFC fan and enjoy watching both in my free time. I look forward to working with you all. Feel free to reach out with any questions!
- Hey everyone! I'm Ramya, and I'm a first-year from the Bay Area intending to major in computer science. I love sci-fi novels, crosswords, museums, rock music, and Harry Potter. Super excited to get to know you this semester :)
- Hey there! I'm Rebecca, a first year EECS major from San Jose, CA. This is my first time being an AI for 61A. My hobbies and interests include CS, education, reading, the MCU, the Grishaverse, Discord, and playing guitar. Feel free to reach out with any questions :)
- Hello World! I'm a freshman EECS major from Bangalore, India and Dubai, UAE. I'm very interested in startups (or just building cool things in general), but also do talk to me about my other interests: neuroscience, math, epistemology, music, food, etc. I can't wait to assist you in your battles in CS61A!
- I am a second year from Massachusetts studying Economics and Data Science.
- Hi everyone! I'm Rikio and I'm a first-year intended CS & Public Health major. Feel free to reach out about anything!
- Hey everyone, my name is Rishi and I’m a freshman studying EECS! In my free time I enjoy playing basketball and spikeball, watching movies, and eating chocolate. Excited to be an AI and feel free to reach out!
- Hi! I'm a freshman studying CS and I'm from the Bay Area. In my free time, I enjoy watching basketball (go Thunder!), listening to Daft Punk, and finding new places to eat around Berkeley. I'm looking forward to being an AI this semester!
- Hi! My name is Ronit and I'm a third-year Data Science major. Outside of class, I enjoy spending my time running, learning to cook, doing research, and finding new movies/music to explore. I'm really excited to be an AI this semester and am looking forward to working with y'all!
- Hey everyone! My name is Sage and I am a junior CS major with a minor in African American studies. In my free time I love playing soccer, super smash bros, fifa, and I am learning how to play bass!
- Hi! I’m Sahityasree, a first-year intending to major in CS. In my free time, I enjoy singing, doing crosswords, reading, and hiking. Feel free to reach out, and I hope you enjoy 61A!
- Hi! I'm Saloni and I'm a first year from Colorado. Outside of classes I like to paint, sing, watch tv, and try new foods! I am looking forward to meeting you and talking about all things 61a. Feel free to reach out to me whenever!
- hi! i'm sameer and I'm a freshman studying eecs! i spend pretty much all my free time reading books and watching movies, and i'm always open to good recommendations. excited for the upcoming semester! :)
- Hi! I'm Sanjay, and I'm a freshman majoring in EECS. In my free time, I like to speedcube, play tennis, and grind Minecraft Bedwars! I really enjoyed 61A and hope you will too. Feel free to reach out to me anytime! :)
- Hey! I'm Savit, a first-year from San Ramon, CA studying Electrical Engineering and Computer Science. Some things that I've recently started to enjoy are (gluten-free and vegan) baking and listening to MF DOOM instrumentals. I loved 61A and I hope y'all do too!
- Heyo! I'm a first year CS and DS intended student. I like painting and digital art, cooking, and reading manga. I look forward to a great semester!
- Helllloo! My name is Sepehr (Se - Pear), I am a Junior transfer student from Orange County majoring in Data Science. I am really excited to be be helping in lab this semester. Outside of computer science I am huge basketball fan and love to play chess.
- Hello! I'm a freshman studying CS and physics. As a student, I was fascinated by how 61A staff handled so many students using software and wanted to be a part of it. I love making rap music (Shamyth on all platforms), playing cricket and badminton, and solving the Rubik's cube. Feel free to reach out to talk about anything!
- Hi! I'm Sharona and I'm a first year intended CS + Stats major from Fremont, CA. In my free time I love to play volleyball or watch the Olympics. I'm really looking forward to helping out with 61A this semester!
- Hey, I'm Shivansh! I'm a first year Applied Math and CS Major and I'm excited to teach this year!
- Hey! I'm a freshman intending to major in CS + Applied Math from San Jose, CA. I love hiking, cooking, and traveling! Feel free to reach out to me for anything, let's have an awesome semester :)
- Sup y'all! I'm Stanley, a second year from Rockville, MD majoring in CS and Econ. I love eating Chipotle, juggling, and listening to random artists on Spotify. Excited to work with y'all and what this semester has to bring!
- Hi! I’m a freshman majoring in EECS & Business Administration. Outside of 61A, I love spending time with friends, baking, coding side projects, watching comedy shows, and trying new foods around campus. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions!
- Hi I'm Suparna! I'm a first year majoring in Data Science. In my free time, I like to dance, crochet, and spend time outside. Looking forward to a great semester!
- Heyeyeyey!!! I’m Tanay. I am a freshman, intending to major in CS/Physics. I love Yes Theory, AJR, anime, F1, and anything with Steve Carell in it. In my free time, I like reading and writing about cryptocurrencies and singularities. I can also come up with astronomy puns on the spot. I'm super excited to be an AI this semester and you can always reach out to me!
- Hi! My name is Ted and I'm a freshman from Pleasanton, California intending to study computer science. When I'm not locking myself up in Main Stacks, you can find me hiking with friends, playing video games, and trying to learn new languages. I'm looking forward to meeting you all!
- Hi I’m Thu! I’m a second year studying CS/DS. In my free time, I enjoy watching Asian dramas, anime, and reading manhwa. I’m excited to work with you all and feel free to reach out!
- Hi! I'm Tyler. I'm a first year intending to major in computer science. You’ll probably find me playing strategy games, volunteering at various places, or riding the 51B bus around Berkeley. I hope to be your friendly neighborhood r”(Sp)?AI(derman)?” this semester!
- Hello! I'm Tyler and I'm a freshman with the intent of majoring in Physics and CS. I'm really excited to be an AI for 61A this semester. I'm from Philadelphia (Go Eagles!) and I love hanging out with friends, skiing, and sleeping. Pumped to meet peeps!
- Hello there. I'm Will, a freshman EECS major from Phoenix, AZ. I'm into Star Trek, hiking, and watching sports (mostly basketball and both kinds of football). Looking forward to a great semester!
- Hey guys! Nice to meet you all 😼 I’m a first-year EECS major and I'm from San Jose. Some things about me: I love the outdoors, kpop, edm, classical are my jam, very attached to Nintendo, I edit videos... kind of..., and I'm a HUUUUGE foodie. Feel free to say hi if you see me around!
- Hi! I’m a first year studying CS. I enjoy discovering new places and I’m trying to pick up crocheting :)
- Hi, I'm Zarmina! I am a first year hoping to study Computer Science from New Jersey. I enjoy listening to music, hiking, going on roadtrips, and reading :) Looking forward to a wonderful semester!