We are very excited to teach you this spring! Please contact course staff if you have any logistical questions or concerns. Otherwise feel free to email any of the staff members below.
Teaching Assistants (TAs), also known as Graduate/Undergraduate Student Instructors (GSIs), focus their teaching efforts on a particular component of the course, such as sections, exam prep, or walkthrough videos. Head TAs additionally manage a broader component of the course, such as logistics, content, software, office hours, etc.
Some TAs have access to sensitive information, and so are listed first. A TA with the "cs61a@" tag has access to the firstname.lastname@example.org inbox, and so will see (and likely respond to) anything that goes through that email. A TA with the "DSP" tag has access to DSP information, and so will see anything related to accommodations.
- Hi!! I'm Jordan, and I'm a junior from the Bay Area. In addition to teaching, in my free time I like to play board games and dance!! I'm super excited to be on course staff for CS61A again this semester :))
- Hi, I'm a senior studying CS and CogSci and this is my fourth semester on staff! In my free time I watch reality tv (singles inferno s2), snack, play genshin and aram and listen to music. Feel free to reach out to me about anything, I'm so excited to meet you all :3
- Hi! I'm Grace, a senior majoring in CS from Union City, CA. I enjoy taking naps, binging dramas and listening to music as an escape from reality. I'm super excited to be teaching 61A this semester and I hope you all will have an amazing experience!
- Hi there! I'm Kevin, a senior from Chicago interested in applying AI/ML to biomedicine! Outside of research, I'm obsessed with anything music-related (especially jazz improvisation) and the outdoors! Feel free to reach out if you want to chat about CS/DS + premed, music, or literally anything!
- Hi everyone! I'm Marie, a senior from Los Angeles, California. I'm a Computer Science and Cognitive Science double major, and this is my seventh semester on CS 61A course staff. I love baking, playing video games, and sewing. I can't wait to meet you all!
- hi! i'm pragya, a second year cs & philosophy major from the south bay. i enjoy drinking strawberry matcha lattes, rewatching The Good Place, and lighting too many scented candles. super excited to ta again this semester, and looking forward to meeting you all! :D
- Hi! I'm Ruslana, and I'm a senior studying Computer Science. In my free time, I love to knit and crochet, watch fun movies, and do puzzles. I also dance on campus with Thrive Dance Company. I'm super excited to hang out with you all this semester. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions!
- Name: Tim/Tu. Pronouns: Him/Who. Worst Text Editor/Framework: Vim/Vue. Favorite Slime: Rim/Uru. Who's Excited For 61A: Tim/You. I wrote this on a whim. Woo!
- Greetings, I'm adit, a second-year cs major from Maryland and now three time TA! I'm an amateur boomerang fu player, slightly better at board games and chess, but generally like things puzzle related. This semester, my goal is to cook more than two recipes and become swole.
- Hi! I'm Anto, a second-year student from Hong Kong studying CS and Music. I solve Rubik's cubes competitively (I'm ranked top 25 in One Handed and Blindfolded!) and really enjoy listening to video game music. CS61A was amazing for me, so I hope you enjoy CS61A as much as I did!
- Hi! I'm Ashwin, a third year EECS major, and I grew up in Singapore and Hong Kong. In my free time, I like to work out, play golf, watch sports, cook, and I'm always trying to find new music. Feel free to reach out for food spots, song recs, or anything else!
- Hi! I'm Brandon, and I'm a fourth year EECS major from Delaware. Some of my interests include sports, anime, and video games. I'm looking forward to having an amazing semester of 61A with everyone!
- Hi everyone! I'm Cyrus, and I'm a fourth-year Computer Science major and Data Science minor from San Jose, CA. Outside of the classroom, catch me watching all things sports-related (go Dubs/Niners/Giants/Sharks!), attempting and failing to make all kinds of recipes, and answering Ed questions.
- Heyo! I'm a fourth-year CS/MCB major born and raised in the Bay Area. I love cats and also forcing everyone in my vicinity to discuss inane topics such as whether or not cereal is a soup and whether or not the water in my hometown is making people short. Also, I have a small obsession with pigeons.
- Hey I'm Ethan, a second year student studying computer science. My favorite hobby right now is playing basketball and trying to get better at it. This is my third time TA-ing for CS61A, and I'm as excited as ever to be a part of your experience!
- Hi, I'm Gabe, and I'm a second-year math & CS major hailing from Palatine, Illinois. I enjoy journalism, photography, puzzle games, and free culture. When I'm not teaching, you can often find me reporting the news for the Daily Cal. This will be my second time teaching CS 61A, and I'm super pumped!
- Hello! I'm Jackie, a junior cs major from socal. I like dancing, plants, birding, and not doing tricks on my skateboard. Super excited to be teaching again and looking forward to this semester with y'all!
- Hey! I'm currently a junior from Chicago studying computer science and applied math. My hobbies pretty much consist of working out and writing code. Hit me up if you'd like to work out or write code with me! (Or anything else, that's cool too)
- hi! i'm a junior cs & philosophy major from vilnius, lithuania. i love travel, art, electronic music, and teaching 61a. come chat with me about coding or ideas for fashion software startups :) see you in class!
- Hi! I'm Maanav, I'm a junior studying EECS and Business. This is my fourth semester on staff, and teaching has been super fun! I love trying to build interesting things and I'm especially excited about infrastructure for fintech and crypto. I also enjoy poker and stand-up comedy.
- Hey all! I'm a third-year BioE + Data Science major from the Bay Area. In my free time, I enjoy baking, crafting, and spending time outdoors. Super excited to meet y'all and looking forward to a great semester! Also, feel free to reach out about anything :)
- Hi there, I'm Mingxiao, a junior majoring in CS/MCB major from China. This is my fifth semester on staff. When not studying/teaching/doing experiments, you can find me cooking, napping, or watching talkshow. 61A is definitely one of my favorite classes here, and hope y'all enjoy it as well (•◡•) /
- Hi! I’m Rachel, and I’m a junior majoring in CS. I’m from the Bay Area, and love exploring and finding new food places with friends. (In my free time you can typically find me snacking while watching a kdrama or crime doc.) Excited to teach this semester! :)