We are very excited to teach you this summer! Please email email@example.com if you have any logistical questions or concerns. Otherwise feel free to email any of the staff members below.
Teaching Assistants (TAs), also known as Graduate/Undergraduate Student Instructors (GSIs), teach 30 - 40 students in lab and discussion sections every week.
- Disc W/F 7:30 AM - 9:00 AM
- Hey! I'm a 3rd year Applied Math and CS major from Edison, New Jersey. In my free time I enjoy any kind of problem solving, way too much Netflix, drawing, video games, and sleeping. Feel free to talk to me about anything! My pronouns are he/him.
- Disc Tu/Th 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM (NPE)
- Hi! I'm Andrew, a rising junior studying EECS. I'm from San Jose, and my pronouns are he/him/his. I enjoy cooking, eating, reading, taking care of plants, and hanging out with friends (sadly I haven't done the last recently @COVID-19). I'm looking forward to teaching 61A this summer!
- Disc W/F 4:30 PM - 6:00 PM
- I'm a sophomore studying CS and Econ who's mildly addicted to Pav Bhaji, acoustic music and random astronomy facts. I love talking about all things 61A and CS and Berkeley and life and finding internships and starting companies and whatever! I wanna help you out however I can. Email me, let's chat!
- Disc Tu/Th 9:00 PM - 10:30 PM
- Pronouns: she/her/hers hello! looking forward to (zoom) meeting/cs-ing with y'all! If I’m not sleeping or busy with school stuff, you can probably find me grocery shopping at TJs, appreciating a good ole sunset, playing volleyball, utilizing my high spice tolerance, or doing something artsy.
Cesar Plascencia Zuniga
- Disc W/F 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM (NPE)
- Hello! My name is Cesar (pronouns: he/him/his) and I have 238 characters left to describe myself. Ummmmm, my favorite anime is Spongebob and I’m pretty good at identifying cars from their taillights. Talk to me about memes, music, movies, and/or 61A -- that one especially! ˁ(⦿ᴥ⦿)ˀ
- Disc W/F 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM
- (they/them) Hey there! I'm a rising junior majoring in linguistics and computer science, and when I'm not trapped in the wild, wonderful world of computational linguistics you can probably find me doing theater tech somewhere on campus. I also love baking and any and all arts and crafts.
- Disc Tu/Th 7:30 AM - 9:00 AM
- Hello! My name is George, my pronouns are he/him and I am a rising junior CS major from Chicago, Illinois. In my free time, I enjoy playing games and cooking. I absolutely loved taking 61A as a student, and hope that you all do as well!
- Disc Tu/Th 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM (NPE)
- Hi, I'm Justin! I'm a CS major from Hong Kong. Feel free to reach out to me about anything! (he/him)
- Disc W/F 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM (NPE)
- Hello! I'm Krish, and I use he/him pronouns! The only thing you really need to know about me is that I'd definitely beat you in Mario Kart :^)
- Disc Tu/Th 4:30 PM - 6:00 PM
- Hello! I'm a second year CS and Music major from the Bay Area. 61A has been my favorite class at Cal thus far, so I'm really excited about teaching it. Outside of CS, I enjoy running, video games, and drumming. Looking forward to an awesome summer with everyone :)
- Disc Tu/Th 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM
- Hello! I'm Mathilde (she/her) and I am entering my third year studying EECS. I'm from Albany, California and in my free time I enjoy swimming, dancing and exploring the bay - though these days I've also been baking a lot :) I love 61a and I'm so excited to be teaching it this summer!
- Disc Tu/Th 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM
- Disc W/F 9:00 PM - 10:30 PM
- Hey everyone! I'm Reina (she/her), a second year EECS major. When I'm not glaring at VSCode error messages, you can find me bingewatching FRIENDS, playing ping pong, exploring new restaurants, or huddled up in a comfortable beanbag with a mug of hot cocoa and a good sci-fi novel.
- Disc Tu/Th10:30 AM - 12:00 PM
- Hi! My name is Richard. I'm a rising third year student from Los Gatos, California. I’m a Computer Science/Data Science major. I love skiing, cooking, and anything related to food. I’m excited to be teaching this summer!
- Disc W/F 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM (NPE)
- Hello everyone! I’m Shide, a rising senior studying CS and math, and I wave a lot! 61A was my first CS/programming experience and I’ve loved it ever since, but I love teaching it even more! Feel free to shoot me an email if you have any questions or just want to talk! My pronouns are she, her, hers.
- Disc Tu/Th 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM
- Name: (Te/Tim) Pronouns: (he/him) Least Favorite Text Editor: (vi/Vim) This Rhyming: (passe/passim) Excited for CS + 61A: (ye/yes I'm)
- Disc W/F 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM
- Hello hello! My name's VS (he/him/his), and I'm a rising second year studying CS and Data Science. When I'm not studying or teaching, I'm likely flying around in a flight simulator or starting yet another side project. Either way, there's probably music playing in the background (go.imvs.me/s/sp-m)!
- Disc Tu/Th 8:00 PM - 9:30 PM
- Hi! I'm Vivian and I'm a rising junior EECS/Bioengineering major. My pronouns are she/her. In my free time I like doing puzzles, baking, and playing board games. I'm excited to meet everyone and feel free to reach out to me!