We are very excited to teach you this summer! Please contact course staff if you have any logistical questions or concerns. Otherwise feel free to email any of the staff members below.
Teaching Assistants (TAs), also known as Graduate/Undergraduate Student Instructors (GSIs), focus their teaching efforts on a particular component of the course, such as sections, exam prep, or walkthrough videos. Head TAs additionally manage a broader component of the course, such as logistics, content, software, office hours, etc.
Some TAs have access to sensitive information, and so are listed first. A TA with the "cs61a@" tag has access to the firstname.lastname@example.org inbox, and so will see (and likely respond to) anything that goes through that email. A TA with the "DSP" tag has access to DSP information, and so will see anything related to accommodations. TAs with access to both are the people you are most likely to be in contact with if you have a logistical need.
- Hi!! I'm Jordan, and I'm a rising junior from the Bay Area. In addition to teaching, In my free time I like to crochet, cook and bake, play board games, and swing dance!! I'm super excited to be on course staff for CS61A again this semester, please reach out to me anytime for anything :)
- Hey everyone! I'm a third year CS major from the Bay Area, and I'm super excited to teach y'all this summer! Feel free to reach out to me about anything, class-related or not. Also I have very chaotic music taste and am always looking for music recs, so recommend me peculiar songs :)
- Hey! I'm a rising third-year CS major from Qatar. I enjoy hip-hop/rap, soccer, and travelling. I had always wanted to study politics, so I couldn't even name a programming language until I took 61A. I absolutely loved it and I hope you will too. Email me to chat about anything :)
- Hi there, My name's Mingxiao and I am a rising junior majoring in CS/MCB/CogSci major from China. I love DIYing all kinds of stuff in my free time. 61A is definitely one of my favorite classes taken at Cal, and hope y'all enjoy it as well (•◡•) /
- Hey! I'm a rising junior from the Bay Area majoring in Bioengineering and Data Science. In my free time, I enjoy baking, crafting, and spending time outdoors. Super excited to meet y'all and looking forward to a wonderful semester!
- Greetings! I'm Adit, a sophomore from Maryland majoring in computer science & data science. I love to blog, work out, and play table tennis and chess. This summer, my goals include learning Japanese, getting good at GeoGuessr, and learning how to cook. Email me to chat about anything!
- Hello there! I’m an incoming third-year majoring in Computer Science and Political Science. I really like camping and traveling with friends, Ghibli movies, Bowie, Super Metroid, and this class. I will try to be as helpful as helper functions are! So feel free to reach out about anything!
- Hi! I'm Anto, a rising second-year student from Hong Kong studying CS and Music. I solve Rubik's cubes competitively (I'm ranked top 25 in One Handed and Blindfolded!) and really enjoy listening to video game music. CS61A was amazing for me, so I hope you enjoy CS61A as much as I did!
- Hi everyone! I'm a sophomore studying EECS from Santa Clarita, CA. I'm super excited to be a TA this semester. I love music, traveling, and watching movies. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or just want to chat!
- Hi! My name is Ethan, and I'm a second year studying computer science. In my free time, I like folding origami, hooping at RSF/people's park, and wasting time playing mobile games. I'm a big fan of kr&b, and I'm always looking to explore new genres of music (song recs always appreciated!) CS61A was by far my favorite class, and I hope you all like it too!
- Hi, I'm Gabe, a sophomore majoring in computer science and pure mathematics. I'm a midwestern boy, hailing from Palatine, Illinois. In my free time, I enjoy crossword puzzles, dabbling in photography, and contributing to free-culture projects. In addition to TAing for CS61A, I am a news reporter for The Daily Californian.
- Hello! I'm an incoming 3rd year studying EECS from Orange County. In my free time I'm usually drawing, playing guitar, listening to music, napping, or watching other people play games :D Excited to meet you all!
- Hello! I'm Jackie, a rising junior cs major from socal. I like getting snacks from TJs, dancing, birding, and not doing tricks on my skateboard. Super excited to be teaching again and looking forward to this semester with y'all!
- Hi! I am a rising third year CS major from Michigan. I love sparkling water, playing cards, and occasionally running. Feel free to reach out anytime:).
- Hi! I'm Rachel, and I'm a rising junior majoring in CS from the Bay Area. I love eating Korean food, going on walks, and watching movies :) Feel free to reach out if you need advice or just want to chat!