There is no lab assignment due this week.
We will be using the online OH queue to process tickets in all rooms.
All lab sections are converted to Project Office Hours. All TAs in office hours will also be helping in the lab rooms. On Thursday, 3/3, we will close the OH queue at 12 pm but still process the leftover tickets to catch up with any backlog. We will clear and re-open the queue at 1 pm as it is the start of a new lab block. For Thursday and Friday, we will close the queue 1 hour early to try to clear up the queue.
Online labs will continue as normal using the #lab-queue channel on the Discord server.
C. Room Assignments
Lab rooms are assigned based on the part of the project you are working on. Please go to the corresponding room depending on the part you are working on. Going to the right room will give you the opportunity to work with other students working on similar parts of the project!
- Unit Tests (Permutation/ MovingRotor/ MachineTest): Soda 271
- Machine/Main (Conceptual Implementation Help): Soda 273
- Correctness acceptance tests: Soda 275
- Error acceptance tests: Soda 277
Overflow rooms: Soda 326/330
- Please only use room 326 and rooom 330 if the lab rooms on the second floor are too full.
Gitbug is the best way to get debugging help! Please submit a Gitbug request here if you need debugging help!