Computing and Communications Technology Group
H: Standards Final Report
Wafers: Too Much Too Soon
Not "If" But "When" and "How"
Stefan G., "Technical Report No. 372: A Brief History of
Mobile Telephony," University of Cambridge Computer Laboratory, January
- Lavin, Douglas, "Industry Focus: Phone Rivals
Vie to Put New Digitals in Every Pocket," The
Wall Street Journal, June 18, 1996, page B9.
- TDMA v.
CDMA: How the Feds Blew It, Once Again
- "General Magic IPO Exceeds Expectations"
Consumer INFORMATION Appliance. 2/01/95 Dow Jones Web News Service
- "AT&T Calls it quits on PersonaLink"
Wireless Messaging Report. 7/30/96 Dow Jones Web News Service
- "General Magic Inc. Repositions Itself In Its
Second Stategic Shift in a Year" The Wall Street Journal. 2/14/97
Dow Jones Web News Service.
- "Tool Fight At The Cyber Corral" OEM Magazine
5/01/96 Dow Jones Web News Service.
- NC - Network Computer
- "Cheaper Computing, Part 2: PCs Strike Back,"
Byte Magazine, Vol. 22 No.5, May,
truth about network computers
VHDL and Verilog
- What is VHDL?
- A brief history
[Table of Contents] [Back]