| What is required of instructors?
- Most simply: no course WEB site is required.
- The instructor must use BearFacts to submit grades
- To replace the former course reader, just install the syllabus
in EECS Inst.
- If an instructor takes no action, the default behavior of each site is:
||shows information about instructor and a
link to EECS Inst
||shows links to previous sites (archives.html)
||course is not found on the list that students can join
in Spring 2006:
- create the course site in EECS Inst
- use EECS Inst site for posting public content
- use EECS Inst site for dynamic (CGI, Wiki, etc) content
- verify personal info in CourseWEB
- create a course site in bSpace
- advise students to join bSpace course site
- use bSpace tools primarily for communicating with students
- use bSpace Resources tool for password-protected content
- use bSpace Web Content tool to add window to EECS Inst
| Navigating the sites:
- EECS Inst is still the main site.
- Students can
jump to EECS Inst from CourseWEB
- add link on EECS Inst site to bSpace (http://bspace.berkeley.edu/)