- Lecture 1 (01/18, 135KB file size)
- Lecture 2 (01/20, 199KB file size)
- Lecture 3 (01/25, 464KB file size)
- Lecture 4 (01/27, 377KB file size)
- Lecture 5 (02/01, 385KB file size). Here are a few comments on PSPICE in response to the question asked in class.
- Lecture 6 (02/03, 204KB file size).
- Lecture 7 (02/08, 303KB file size).
- Lecture 8 (02/10, 126KB file size).
- Lecture 9 (02/15, 435KB file size). Here is Justin's one page handout on finding Thevenin/Norton equivalents.
- Lecture 10 (02/17, 546KB file size).
- Lecture 11 (02/22, 396KB file size)Correction: Change the +1 V to +5 V in the midterm spoiler question on page 17. Thanks to Brandon for pointing this error out.
- Lecture 12 (02/24, 217KB file size).
- Lecture 13 - No lecture. We saw SPACEBALLS. If you missed lecture, missed a great movie! Lecture on Thursday will be review, I may cover a little op-amps if there aren't many questions. Of course, you are not responsible for op-amps on the midterm.
- Lecture 14 (03/03, 323KB file size).
- Lecture 15 - Q/A session (03/08, 411KB file size). There were a lot of good questions, you should go over the lecture notes just in case you had similar questions and could not make it to lecture.
- MIDTERM 1 (03/10/05)
- Lecture 17 (03/15, 473KB file size).
- Lecture 18 (03/17, 108KB file size). Justin's op-amp lecture. This should be helpful for homework 8.
Week 10 - SPRING BREAK
- Lecture 19 (03/29, 350KB file size).
- Lecture 20 (03/31, 312KB file size). For more notes on driving point characteristics, oscillators, flip-flops etc refer to the notes from EE100 Summer 2004 Lecture notes webpage. The notes are all the way at the bottom of the page.
- Here is my "lecture" from my office hours on Thursday, March 31st 2005.
- Lecture 21 (04/05, 384KB file size).
- Lecture 22 (04/07, 257KB file size).
- Lecture 23 (04/12, 343KB file size).
- 04/14. NO LECTURE - MIDTERM.
- Lecture 24 (04/19, 969KB file size).
- Lecture 25 PROJECT LECTURE (04/21, 167KB file size).
- Office Hours "Lecture". Here you will find some useful info related to the diodes homework.
- Lecture 26 (04/26, 357KB file size).
- Last Lecture (04/28, 201KB file size).
- Office Hours "Lecture". Here you will find some useful info related to the last homework.
- Final Exam Review (05/03, 632KB file).
- Final Exam Q/A (05/05, 241KB file
- Thursday evening Office Hours "Lecture" - NONE. Office Hours was pretty empty
and we just ended up chatting. As for the RC/RL problem, look at the
suggested review problems for the final (under Exams link on the main
- Office Hours "Lecture". Here you will find some useful info related Final Exam.