Final Exam Information
- Time: 11:30am - 2:30pm on Tuesday 5/12 (exam will start promptly at 11:30am)
- Locations: RSF Fieldhouse
The campus map shows locations of all rooms.
The exam is closed note, except for:
- A 1-page (front and back) hand written sheet of notes that you create yourself (it may not be shared).
- The Midterm 1, Midterm 2, and Final Study Guides. These study guides will be provided with your exam.
The exam will cover all course topics in Composing Programs, except for:
- Newton's method (1.6.5)
- Implementing lists & dictionaries (2.4.7)
- Dispatch dictionaries (2.4.8)
- Propagating constraints (2.4.9)
- Implementing classes and objects (2.6)
- Logic programming and unification (4.4, 4.5)
- Parallel computing (4.8)
Particular emphasis will be given to:
- Functions and environments
- Sequences, trees, and recursion
- Mutation and object-oriented programming
- Iterators, generators, and streams
- Scheme and SQL
You should be prepared to answer questions that relate closely to the projects and homework assignments (not including challenge problems). You should also know how to draw an environment diagram by hand.
There will be review office hours on Monday through Wednesday of RRR week (5/4 - 5/6) from 11 - 5 in 271/273 Soda. Topic-specific review will be held in 271 Soda and general questions can be asked in 273 Soda.
A schedule will be posted shortly. All review materials will be posted on Piazza.
If you have a final exam conflict, email firstname.lastname@example.org by 5/3.